Job Opening for SEADOM Graduate Assistant Position
Graduate Assistant Position – SEADOM
The Southeast Asian Directors of Music Association (SEADOM) is now accepting applications for a SEADOM Graduate Assistant (1 position) for October 2018 – September 2019.
Graduate music students who are keen to gain new and vital experience while pursuing their graduate music degree in Thailand are invited to take part in this challenging opportunity. A good stipend of 8,000 baht per month for the position is offered.
- 5-7 hours per week of working on various projects related to SEADOM and its initiatives
for development of professional music training in Southeast Asia
- Reporting to the SEADOM Office and the Chief Executive
Required documentation for application
- Letter of Introduction describing why you are interested in this post
- Current CV with photo
- Most updated academic transcript
- The application submission is now until 31 August 2018.
- Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One or two weeks after the deadline
- Result Announcement: End September 2018
- October 2018 – November 2019