Membership Application Process
Those wishing to become an active or associate member of SEADOM should send a SEADOM application form and a formal letter clarifying the nature of their interest in wishing to become a SEADOM member to the SEADOM Office. For active membership, music schools should also provide detailed institutional information to give a clear picture of their mission. The SEADOM Council decides upon the admission of new members.
SEADOM Membership Registration Fee
5,000 THB (about $150 USD) per year
2,500 THB (about $75 USD) per year
* Remark: Membership start from 1 October to 30 September
Our members(by country)
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao PDR
- Be able to participate in SEADOM congress with no charges.
- Be able to participate in National Representative meeting with no charges.
- Gain an opportunity to join SEADOM network institutions’ activities.
- Gain an opportunity to receive and exchange information on news and events among SEADOM network institutions.
- Be able to disseminate and promote information on news and events through SEADOM website or Facebook with no charges.
- Be able to access to latest trends locally and globally within the music education sector.
- Gain an opportunity to work with professional musicians among SEADOM specialist institutions.