Graduate Assistant Position – SEADOM
The Southeast Asian Directors of Music Association (SEADOM) is now accepting applications for a SEADOM Graduate Assistant (1 position) for October 2023 – September 2024.
Graduate music students who are keen to gain new and vital experience while pursuing their graduate music degree in Thailand are invited to take part in this challenging opportunity. A good stipend of 8,000 baht per month for the position is offered.
▪ 5-7 hours per week of working on various projects related to SEADOM and its initiatives for development of professional music training in Southeast Asia
▪ Reporting to the SEADOM Office and the Chief Executive Required documentation for application
Letter of Introduction describing why you are interested in this position
Current CV with photo
Most updated academic transcript
▪ The application submission is now until 1 September 2023. ▪ Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ One or two weeks after the deadline Result Announcement:
▪ End-September 2023 Contract Agreement:
▪ October 2023 – September 2024